The Asian American Heritage Park will be funded by private and corporate donations. The project cost is estimated to be less than $115,000 or less, with some volunteer labor. The Kanshodo will be funded by two private donations only, with two polished concrete benches and family names engraved on the concrete. The remainder of the project will be funded by donations from foundations and private individuals.
There will be a brick project to offset some of the costs. The bricks with engraved family names will be $500 each. The bricks will line the entire project going from front to back along the walkway. Other parts of the garden such as the benches, plants and trees will be donated by individuals with their name or plaque by the donation. Raw materials and supplies will be solicited through private foundations and corporate donations.
The Delta Education Cultural Society is a non profit 501(c)3. Donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your support of this project.
If you would like to support specific items, please click on each item:
- Engraved Garden Bricks -- $500 each
- Two Memorial Benches for the Kansho-do -- $10,000 each
- Concrete Work for the Kansho-do Foundation -- $6,000
- Four Stone Benches for the Park -- $1800 each
- Entrance Gate (Material & Construction) -- $3000
- Center Water Feature -- $2500 (Funded)
- Four Stainless Exhibit Walls – $2000 each
- Historical Material -- $5000
- Retaining Wall -- $10,000
- Concrete Walkway -- $15,000
- Grading -- $1000
- Landscaping -- $2000
- Plumbing -- $5000
- Electrical -- $5000
- Permits -- $1000
- Kansho (Bell) -- $2000
- Lighting -- $2000
- Fencing -- $5000
- Secure Outdoor Lock Box -- $300
- Trees and Plants -- $2500
- Garden Material & Supplies -- $3000